9th December 2019
Pushing Ahead Facebook Competition 2019
Terms & Conditions
One main prize includes Dirtwash Essentials bike kit, Mizar Alcor rechargeable magnetic lights set, Sam Browne reflective belt, Lotus saddlebag, Arctic Yowie neck / face warmer, Bike Register ‘Stop bike thieves!’ membership plus ID pack, Urban proof waterproof saddle cover and reflective spoke strips.
Two runner-up prizes of Mizar Alcor rechargeable magnetic lights are also up for grabs.
The promotion is open to entries from midday on 10 December 2019 until midday on 20 December 2019. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The winner and two runners up will be drawn before 6pm on 20 December and notified by Facebook direct message that same day.
PUSHING AHEAD COMPETITION FACEBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at www.facebook.com/terms.php
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Norfolk County Council, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2DH (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win Dirtwash Essentials bike kit, Mizar Alcor rechargeable magnetic lights set, Sam Browne reflective belt, Lotus saddlebag, Arctic Yowie neck / face warmer, Bike Register ‘Stop bike thieves!’ membership plus ID pack, Urban proof waterproof saddle cover and reflective spoke strips.
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must write in the comments section of the Pushing Ahead Facebook post the correct answer to the question “What are the legal minimum requirements for cycling after dark in the UK?”
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
- The promotion is open to entries from midday on 10 December 2019 until midday on 20 December 2019.
- There is one main prize and two runner-up prizes to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- The winners will be notified by 6pm on 20 December via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond by midday on 23 December of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The winner in the first instance will be required to pick up their prize from Bicycle Links within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt. Alternative postal arrangements can be made.
- Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 1 week of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the Pushing Ahead social prize draw winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.